Critter Camp: July 10-14, 2017
$250 per child without aftercare
$350 per child with aftercare
For: Children ages 9 - 12 years old
Critter Camp is a week-long program for animal lovers 9 to 12 years old. Campers will get hands-on with animals as they learn about dogs, cats and other critters in our shelter, as well as animal behavior, pet adoption, co-existing with wildlife and careers with animals.
- Group Dog Walks
- Cat Playtime
- Bunny runs
- Urban Wildlife Scavenger Hunt
- Craft Activities
This session of Critter Camp runs from Monday, July 10, through Friday, July 14, from 9am to 3pm. The cost for each camper is $250 and includes a t-shirt, a Community Service Certificate for 30 hours, and enrichment project for our shelter animals. Aftercare is available from 3pm to 5pm for an additional $100.
Once registered, you will be emailed the following forms:
- Indemnity Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Health History Form
- Photography Release Form
Please bring the completed forms with you on Monday, July 10, 2017.
- Space is limited to 20 participants.
- If you have multiple children attending, please register each child separately.
- A parent must check their camper in on the first day of camp at 8:45am in the PHS Classroom.
- Camp will end each day at 3pm and a parent (or other person authorized to pick up camper) is required to pick-up camper from the PHS Classroom.
- Parent (or other person authorized to pick up camper) must show their photo ID each day in order to pick-up camper.
- Camper must dress casually each day with closed toed shoes and long pants. A camp t-shirt will be provided and should be worn daily.