Animal Adventurers - "It's Cold Outside"
What do animals do when it’s cold outside? Some migrate, others hibernate, while our house pets stay warm inside the comfort of our homes. In this workshop, you child will learn how different animals cope with winter weather. Children will visit our turtle pond where they will see how we help cold-blooded creatures stay warm even when it’s chilly. The children will make and take home an outdoor feeding wreath for local wildlife.
Cost: $20 per child.
For: Children ages 8 - 12 years old
Once registered, you will be emailed the following forms:
- Indemnity Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Photography Release Form
Please bring the completed forms with you on Saturday, December 16, 2017.
- Space is limited to 20 participants.
- A parent must check-in their child for the workshop at 12:45pm in the PHS Classroom. Parents are welcome to stay for the entire workshop, but this is not required.
- The workshop will end at 2:30pm and a parent is required to pick-up their child from the PHS Classroom.
- Parking can sometimes be difficult on Saturdays. Please allow time to find parking in case the PHS underground garage is full.
- Parent must show their photo ID in order to pick-up their child.
- If your plans change, you may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the workshop for a full refund.