Animal Adventurers - "Be a Responsible Pet Guardian"
Caring for a pet is big responsibility. A member of our behavior team, will teach your child how to provide basic care for common domestic pets, how to teach a dog to sit, and how to read different animal signals such as barking, growling, purring and tail wagging. Children will bedazzle a dog or cat collar and make a personalized ID tag to go with it.
Cost: $20 per child.
For: Children ages 6 - 9 years old
Once registered, you will be emailed the following forms:
- Indemnity Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Photography Release Form
Please bring the completed forms with you on Saturday, May 27, 2017.
- Space is limited to 20 participants.
- A parent must check-in their child for the workshop at 12:45pm in the PHS Classroom. Parents are welcome to stay for the entire workshop, but this is not required.
- The workshop will end at 2:30pm and a parent is required to pick-up their child from the PHS Classroom.
- Parking can sometimes be difficult on Saturdays. Please allow time to find parking in case the PHS underground garage is full.
- Parent must show their photo ID in order to pick-up their child.
- If your plans change, you may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the workshop for a full refund.