Animal Adventurers - "Do You Want to Be an Animal Control Officer?"
Does your child love to meet dogs of all shapes and sizes? In this workshop, a dog trainer will help your child learn how to safely interact with dogs by teaching kids how to read dog body language, how to greet a new dog and how to safely play with your own dog at home. A pet-assisted therapy dog will be on hand for the children to put their new skills into practice. Your child will make a fun and education poster illustrating how to greet a dog to take home.
Cost: $20 per child.
For: Children ages 6 - 12 years old
Once registered, you will be emailed the following forms:
- Indemnity Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Photography Release Form
Please bring the completed forms with you on Saturday, April 22, 2017.
- Space is limited to 20 participants.
- A parent must check-in their child for the workshop at 12:45pm in the PHS Classroom. Parents are welcome to stay for the entire workshop, but this is not required.
- The workshop will end at 2:30pm and a parent is required to pick-up their child from the PHS Classroom.
- Parking can sometimes be difficult on Saturdays. Please allow time to find parking in case the PHS underground garage is full.
- Parent must show their photo ID in order to pick-up their child.
- If your plans change, you may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the workshop for a full refund.