Animal Adventurers - "Rabbits 101"
February is Adopt a Shelter Rabbit Month and what better time for your child to learn all about our furry, floppy-eared friends! After a tour of the PHS Critter House, your child will help set up a rabbit play room and obstacle course for the shelter rabbits to exercise. Experienced staff will teach the children how to safely hold a rabbit and the kids will make rabbit enrichment toys for the shelter rabbits or a rabbit of their own.
Cost: $20 per child.
For: Children ages 6 - 12 years old
Once registered, you will be emailed the following forms:
- Indemnity Waiver and Release of Liability Form
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Photography Release Form
Please bring the completed forms with you on Saturday, February 25, 2017.
- Space is limited to 20 participants.
- A parent must check-in their child for the workshop at 12:45pm in the PHS Classroom. Parents are welcome to stay for the entire workshop, but this is not required.
- The workshop will end at 2:30pm and a parent is required to pick-up their child from the PHS Classroom.
- Parent must show their photo ID in order to pick-up their child.
- Parking can sometimes be difficult on Saturdays. Please allow time to find parking in case the PHS underground garage is full.
- If your plans change, you may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the workshop for a full refund.