Animal Adventurers - "Do You Want to Be a Veterinarian?"
Does your child love all creatures great and small? Sign them up for a hands-on introduction to working as a veterinarian or vet tech. After a tour of the shelter clinic, your child will observe a routine animal health check with a registered veterinary technician followed by a Q&A. Children will learn to detect pet health emergencies and assemble their own pet first-aid kit to take home.
Cost: $20 per child.
For: Children ages 8 - 12 years old
Once registered, you will be emailed the following forms:
Please bring the completed forms with you on Saturday, January 28, 2017.
- Space is limited to 20 participants.
- A parent must check-in their child for the workshop at 12:45pm in the PHS Classroom. Parents are welcome to stay for the entire workshop, but this is not required.
- The workshop will end at 2:30pm and a parent is required to pick-up their child from the PHS Classroom.
- Parent must show their photo ID in order to pick-up their child.
- If your plans change, you may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the workshop for a full refund.